This weekend we updated Yast with some features requested from the users:
- Default billable option in project settings and when creating a project or folder.
Instead of checking off “billable” every time you make a new time record, you can now set a project or folder to be default billable. So if you want all time under folder, for example a “Client” folder, you check of “default billable” for this folder, then all sub-sequent folders will be set as default billable. This option is found in the project setting tab for each project or folder.
- Pin (lock) favourite projects to “recently used projects” list.
If you are a fan of the recently used project list, like us, you may want some projects to be listed there all the time even if they are not recently used. You can now do this by “pin” it to the list.
- Setting: Set number of projects in “recently used project” list.
To get more projects in your recently used list. Settings –>Project list –>Set number of projects in recently used list
- The page title displays project and duration of a running timer.
Click play on a project and look at the Yast title in the browser.
- Select custom date ranges for staff report and personal report.
- Option to remove billable info on the “Standard report”.