Yast is continously being updated. Here is a summary of the latest features and fixes from the last month:
– The order of your project list stays the way you left it
– A “select all” when getting reports for multiple users
– Works better with Internet Explorer 7 and 8
– New projects are given a random color
– Decreased loading time
– Several miner bug-fixes
– Better Drag ´n´ drop functionality
Yast Calls 1.6 (Mobile app for tracking mobile conversations. www.yast.com/calls):
– Works in offline mode, your data is sent the next time the phone is online
– Bugfix: Conversations are no longer tracked twice.
– Conversations that are not saved immediately will stack and wait for your decision
– Several other bugfixes.
Our time tracking app will be released shortly, but for now you can test it by visiting www.yast.com/mindex.php from your mobile phone.
Google users must get a Yast password first and can do so by logging into Yast.com and set a password under “settings” –> “forgot password” (This does not change your google password). Google login will be implemented when released.